About Atomic Knowledge Proof
AKPROOF aka AKP aka Atomic Knowledge Proof offers PaaS, SaaS, and custom-built solutions for public and private sector clients that want to leverage the value and benefits of an enterprise-grade, globally-compliant foundational digital infrastructure technology stack for digital economies and societies.
Overview of AKP
History of AKP
Overview of AKP
The internet is undergoing a sea change. The dream: digital assets can be owned and transacted purely online. The challenges: privacy, security, and compliance. The blockchain space is no stranger to lofty dreams. The challenge is bridging dreams and reality.
We provide products and services to systems designers, integrators, and operators to launch and maintain applications for the new internet.
Our software development kit gives any web application or ecosystem the capabilities expected of a modern web3 solution. Components may be integrated by module or by functionality.
There are few platforms that offer the power of compliant distributed ledger and privacy enhancing technologies as we do. Other similar platforms focus on providing only access to a technology stack as a tool but we provide access to a solution stack as both tools and services.
We invest in training, coaching, and supporting students and startups with promising projects or learning potential. We sponsor hackathons, contests, and international competitions.
Our team is comprised of engineers and computer scientists with strategic partners that have seasoned experience in complex sales and key intellectual property in research and development.
History of AKP
- Founded 2018 as a pet project “Aero-Knowledge Proof” or AKP by a group of friends in Canada and China who shared a mutual interest in the aviation industry.
- Entered the 2019 R3 Global Pitch Competition and placed in top 12 finalists, proposing the use of distributed ledger technology with zero-knowledge proof for privacy-preserving aviation maintenance records.
- Entered into the 2019 International Blockchain Olympiad (IBCOL 2019) as a Greater Bay Area team (Guangzhou Civil Aviation College, Hong Kong Baptist University) and placed in 3rd overall (bronze medalist).
- Received technical and business development support from the Hong Kong Blockchain Society (HKBCS) for prototyping.
- Entered SIA AppChallenge and finished in 2nd round.
- Incorporated in 2019 as a limited company in Hongkong SAR, China.
- Accepted into 2019 Global Accelerator Academy cohort for Smart Airways, mentored by Cathay Pacific and demonstrated a proof-of-concept to its executives.
- Accepted into 2020 pre-incubation STEP programme from the Hong Kong Science and Technology Park (HKSTP) and successfully graduated.
- Expanded scope of offerings beyond the aerospace industry; company rebranded as Atomic Knowledge Proof (AKP).
- Mentored teams from Canada, Mainland China, Hong Kong, Macau, Singapore, and Taiwan for the 2020 International Blockchain Olympiad (IBCOL 2020), sponsored by HSBC.
- Mentored teams worldwide for the 2021 International Blockchain Olympiad (IBCOL 2021), sponsored by the government of Bangladesh.
- Selected as a delivery partner for the 2022 Greater Bay Area Blockchain Olympiad programme, sponsored by the government of Hong Kong.
- Accepted in 2021 into the IncuTech incubation programme of the Hong Kong Science and Technology Park (HKSTP).